Radiopharmaceutical research using one configuration for multiple PET and SPECT isotopes. Incorporating small organic molecules and biologicals. For organizations undertaking radiopharmaceutical probe research, adopting a microfluidic approach with the NanoTek microfluidic synthesis system will dramatically increase productivity, reduce the cost of ownership and substantially improve the purity and yield of compounds produced and evaluated.
- Multiple syntheses performed from a single dose of isotope in one day
- Isotope incorporation is typically completed within a few seconds (for small organics).
- Experiments are completed in 2 -3 minutes and ready for analysis.
- Laminar flow within the microfluidic reactor
- Eliminates temperature and concentration gradients.
- Increases yield and purity.
- Lowers considerably precursor consumption.