Once optimized conditions are obtained, typically in one to two days. Scaling up to Radiopharmaceutical production simply requires an increase in the volume of reagents used in the incorporation step to the desired production requirements.
- A single supply of activity can be used for batch or dose on demand production.
- Parallel production is possible for very short half life tracers e.g. 11C
- High yields and post production optimization of purification step
- Permits substantial reduction in required starting activity
- Optimises RAC for labs with limited site licenses
- Reduces exposure of operator(s)
- Reduces precursor consumption.