The Manager of Quality will oversee the activity of the quality assurance department and staff, and is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organizations products and/or development processes.
The incumbent will also oversee the activity of the quality control department and staff, developing, implementing, and periodically evaluating the program to ensure the organizations production operations, from raw materials to finished products, meet the quality, integrity, and efficiency standards set by the organization.
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Evaluates production operations from a strategic level to ensure that products meet quality, integrity, functionality, and other specifications and requirements.
- Collaborates with management and senior staff across production departments and roles to draft acceptable quality standards.
- Develops and implements quality standard testing and evaluation processes.
- Assesses test results and approves recommended changes.
- Reviews quality control documentation such as checklists, logs, and reports for effectiveness, accuracy, and relevance.
- Reviews client, customer, and user feedback.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Engineering, or field related to the products being developed required.
- Three to five years of experience in related field required with supervisory experience a plus.
- Must have ISO 9001 experience and ISO 13485 experience is desired .
- Affiliated with professional institutes and organizations.
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
Advion offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit plans, and a strong team environment. Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.