Sr. Test Technician / Associate Test Engineer
Advion Interchim Scientific, with North American headquarters in Ithaca, NY, is a technology company focused on leading-edge life science instrumentation and consumable products that improve lives. Our products are found throughout the world, from pharmaceutical companies to leading research universities. We passionately work to support our customers, facilitate global change and continuous forward progress.
Our team designs, develops, and manufactures a wide portfolio of laboratory instruments that ranges from media and columns to consumables, accessories, and instruments for flash chromatography, preparative (U)HPLC, analytical (U)HPLC, mass spectrometry, ICP-MS, coupled with intelligent apps and software. We are currently seeking to fill the following position, and the successful candidate will be eligible for a $1500 signing bonus:
Sr. Test Technician/Associate Test Engineer
- The Sr. Test Technician / Associate Test Engineer will maintain manufacturing & testing processes to support production delivery, cost, and quality goals.
- Duties include but are not limited to instrument manufacturing, calibrating, testing, and troubleshooting electro-mechanical assemblies and systems.
- Sets up test equipment, and tests per specification.
- Performs troubleshooting and failure analysis of analog and digital circuitry malfunctions to the component level.
- Provides detailed written failure description with root cause analysis to production and engineering.
This position will report directly to the Director, Manufacturing.
- The position requires a high school diploma/GED equivalent and 5 years’ experience or equivalent combination of school and experience
- Requires experience testing, debugging and repairing electromechanical assemblies.
- Must be able to utilize assembly drawings, work instructions, hand tools, electronic measuring equipment and high voltage equipment.
Advion Interchim Scientific offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit plans and a strong team environment. Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please visit us at www.advion-interchim.com to learn more about our company and our tailored solutions to improve our customers’ most challenging identification, quantification, and purification needs with our broad range of innovative instruments, consumables, reagents, and scientific expertise. Advion Interchim Scientific is an EOE.
Advion Interchim Scientific is the market-facing name of a partnership between Advion, Inc. and Interchim SAS, separate companies that have agreed to market and distribute their products together.