Business Development Coordinator (Ithaca, NY)
Effective Date: June 2019
Position Overview: Advion is seeking an energetic, highly motivated Business Development Coordinator for our Ithaca, NY-based office to execute prospect outreach and contact qualification for our North American territories. This creative sales role will take on responsibilities including CRM management, trade show participation and assistance, message development, contact research and prospecting, and a variety of email and phone campaigns to bring the best-qualified prospects to the attention of the sales and marketing teams.
The Business Development Coordinator is a key member of the marketing team that is responsible for qualifying a high volume of incoming leads from advertising initiatives, as well as generating high-quality leads through face-to-face industry events, email and phone campaigns.
Principal Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Gain a solid understanding of Advion’s key markets
- Manage a high volume of incoming marketing leads for qualification
- Track and report progress on campaigns generated from the marketing and sales team, including the origin of leads that result in sales, the individual success of marketing and advertising programs, and the quality of contacts generated from conference attendance
- Conduct market research to identify online and industry sources to reach key prospects
- Conduct weekly email and telephone campaigns to generate quality leads for North American account managers
- Attend and staff booths at North American conferences and workshops
- Recommend messaging for marketing communication activities
- Maintain CRM for North America
- Other duties, as assigned
- Reports to Director, Marketing
- 0-3 years of experience
- Chemistry degree and previous lab experience preferred
- Works under general supervision with a degree of creativity and self-direction
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong desire to make an impact and employ creative solutions to achieve goals
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability/desire to travel domestically up to 20%
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.