Advion X Interchim, with headquarters in Ithaca, NY, designs, develops, and manufactures analytical instrumentation and associated consumables. We are the growing supplier of choice for our industrial and academic customers and our business is expanding. We are currently seeking a CNC Machinist to join our team. This position is based in Trumansburg, NY.
The CNC Machinist must be able to perform complex production and prototype work in advanced, traditional, and/or CNC type machining environments while following all prescribed methods and procedures.
- A very good understanding of Vertical CNC and traditional Lathe machining centers.
- Ability to perform complex setups, adjustments and tool changes.
- Knowledge of and ability to use inspection equipment (micrometers, calipers, and other specialty tools) for in-process inspection
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Ability to perform routine cleaning and basic preventative maintenance functions on machines, tooling and parts.
- High School or GED Diploma
- 3 years’ experience working in a related machining environment
- Associate’s Degree in a technical field or Trade School Degree is a plus
- Understanding of CNC machine programming (Mastercam X4) is a plus
Advion offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit plans and a strong team environment. Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Advion is an EOE.