Sr. Electrical Engineer
The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of analog/digital/RF circuit design as well as working knowledge of embedded hardware and firmware development. We value creativity, resourcefulness, and teamwork as core values in research and development. Position requires majority in-person work from the Ithaca, NY office with optional flexible hybrid schedule dependent on project scope and team needs.
– Design, develop, improve, and maintain electronics for both next-generation and present Advion-Interchim product
– Work as part of an integrated team involving mechanical, electrical, software, and testing to rapidly develop and deploy products in an Agile environment
– Develop and maintain network of specialist electronics consultants for expediting projects or balancing resources
– Assist with the troubleshooting of existing designs for manufacturing and quality in a low-volume assembly environment
– BA/BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline with 7+ years of relevant experience or MS degree with 3+ years of relevant experience
– Track record of taking concepts to production release
– Programming for FPGAs and microcontrollers
– Working with peripherals – A/D, SPI bus, I2C, flash, DRAM
– Well developed creativity and knowledgement management skills
– Experience with RF very desirable
– Familiarity with KiCAD, Gitlab, Jira, and LabView
– Experience using Design of Experiments, statistical methods, or machine learning
– Demonstrated capability for creative problem solving and attention to detail.
Advion Interchim Scientific offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit plans and a collaborative team environment. Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter to the HR Department: email@example.com. Please visit us at www.advion-interchim.com to learn more about our company and our tailored solutions to improve our customers’ most challenging identification, quantification, and purification needs with our broad range of innovative instruments, consumables, reagents, and scientific expertise. AIS is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
Advion Interchim Scientific is the market-facing name of a partnership between Advion, Inc. and Interchim SAS, separate companies that have agreed to market and distribute their products together.