Field Marketing Specialist (Central Europe)
Advion is a leader in the development and production of easy-to-use, state-of-the-art mass spectrometry and chemical synthesis solutions for academia, biotech and pharma.Using our deep scientific and engineering expertise, we develop a portfolio of purpose-built mass spectrometers, nano-electrospray ion sources, and flow-chemistry synthesis systems. All of them characterized by reliability, quality, flexibility and fit for purpose design. We work directly with, train, and passionately support our customers to ensure their success.
To further support the strong business growth of our company, we are currently seeking a
Field Marketing Specialist
The Field Marketing Specialist will be responsible for performing multiple prospecting functions resulting in lead generation for the Compact Mass Spectrometer expression CMS (ESI/APCI-MS) and SOLATION ICP-MS product lines in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Eastern Europe. The candidate of choice will identify, contact, and evaluate potential new customers to gain an understanding of their scientific needs and technical requirements.
Primary activities include managing and attending conferences and trade shows, organizing and conducting workshops and email initiatives designed to promote the product lines as well as composing advertisements and technical articles. Prospects and pre-qualified leads from academia and industry will be handed over to the sales team for further follow-up activities.
We expect to hire a highly motivated, positively minded and creative person ready to do what it takes to help the team.
- Organize and attend exhibitions on conferences and trade shows
- Organize and conduct local exhibitions, seminars and workshops for academic and industrial customers
- Use web-based search techniques to uncover new contacts in established application areas
- Work closely with the sales organization to promote the technology and to identify new market segments
- Find, evaluate and perform promising strategies for product placement by advertisements and technical articles
- Help to develop effective prospecting strategies for Central Europe
- Excellent organizing, communication and presenting skills, self-driven and ambitious character
- Native German speaker, business-fluent in English language
- Willingness to travel >50%
- Education in chemistry or related field
- Hands-on experience with liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry preferred
- Professional background in marketing of advantage
- Position is home-office based, located in Germany and near to an international airport
MEASURES OF EFFECTIVENESS:
- Volume / quality of leads and new business found
- Level of satisfaction of those customers interacted with
- Satisfaction level of team members collaborating with
- Reports to Director Sales Central Europe
- Team-based company culture with focus on involvement and innovation
- Chance to create direct impact on further successful business growth
- Very good potential for career development
- Competitive salary, commission and car allowance
To apply for this position, please send a letter of application with your earliest date of availability, salary expectations and your CV directly to the Director Sales Central Europe Dr. Andreas Wiesner: email@example.com