Manufacturing Test Technician I
EFFECTIVE DATE: June 2015
Conducts all aspects of QC testing of Advion products and related components. Provides and maintains accurate and reliable QC test records. Provides immediate feedback to appropriate individuals and groups when incidents of non-compliance occur. Maintains test equipment and test areas. Utilizes computer databases for recording and tracking of QC tests performed. Performs assembly of Instrument related products and accessories.
- When required, performs all tasks related to the incoming quality testing of Advion products to ensure they perform to Advion specifications when delivered by the supplier or customer. Positively represents Advion when interacting with customers and suppliers.
- Records System QC test data in the QC database as it pertains to the specific product line. Provides the Director, Manufacturing immediate feedback on any QC problems observed during the test process.
- Assists incoming quality inspection with performing tasks related to the incoming quality inspection of Advion related products such as brackets, electrical components, sub-assemblies, etc.
- Performs assembly of Instrument related products including but not limited to: finished goods systems, electrical and mechanical sub-assemblies, harnesses and cables, etc.
- Cleans work spaces, including bench, parts bins, and storage shelves. Maintains the work center in a safe and orderly manner.
- Packages system components and kits in accordance with all Manufacturing procedures and guidelines.
- Deliver packaged kits to stock and accurately completes work order records.
- Performs additional duties as required to support smooth operation of the Instrument Center of Excellence.
- Associates degree in related field and/or at least three years of relevant experience is preferred.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.