Order Management and Document Support Clerk
The Order Management and Document Support Clerk is responsible for assisting with order management activities and document support. The primary focus is to receive, review, and enter orders from internal and external customers, including domestic and abroad. Orders are time-sensitive; position requires the ability to change focus quickly to solve a priority order entry issue efficiently. If you are looking for a customer-service oriented position that utilizes your excellent attention to detail, problem-solving and organization skills, then consider joining our team!
– With a focus on customer service, receive, review, and enter orders from internal and external customers, including domestic and abroad. Orders are time-sensitive; position will require the successful candidate to change focus quickly to solve a priority order entry issue efficiently.
– Provide day-to-day support for the administration of documentation control and engineering change order processes.
– Complete item master entry and BOM changes and additions within an ERP system.
– Reserve and assign part numbers to components and assemblies.
– Work with the materials group to deliver accurate lead times to the customer.
– Collaborate effectively and efficiently with departments across the organization including, but not limited to: Customer Service, Sustaining Engineering, Materials, Quality, Production.
– Maintains operations by following policies and procedures.
– HS/GED with at least 2 years relevant experience. Associate’s degree preferred.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with using SharePoint desired. Excellent data entry skills.
– Excellent customer service skills; ability to handle inquiries appropriately and solve problems leveraging cross-organization resources.
– Effective communication skills (both oral and written) and organizational skills, strong attention to detail. Sensitive to data integrity to ensure accuracy of information within systems.
– Ability to work effectively and independently; flexible, adaptable.
– Strong time management skills with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
– The ideal candidate will have experience working with an ERP system, order entry, and/or with export compliance regulations.
Advion Interchim Scientific offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit plans and a strong team environment. Please visit us at www.advion-interchim.com to learn more about our company and our tailored solutions to improve our customers’ most challenging identification, quantification, and purification needs with our broad range of innovative instruments, consumables, reagents, and scientific expertise. AIS is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
Advion Interchim Scientific is the market-facing name of a partnership between Advion, Inc. and Interchim SAS, separate companies that have agreed to market and distribute their products together.