Service Specialist (Central Europe)
Advion X Interchim is seeking a Service Specialist based in Central Europe.
The Service Specialist position will be focused on post-sales support of Advion’s Compact Mass Spectrometer, Interchim’s PuriFlash purification systems and related products. The successful applicant will be expected to perform support activities including installation, troubleshooting/repair, routine maintenance, phone-based technical support and customer training.
The position requires the ability to operate and repair Mass Spectrometer, Liquid Chromatography & PuriFlash systems to the component level and training customers on their operation.
Territory: Primarily Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Denmark.
- Installation of Compact Mass Spectrometer/PuriFlash purification systems at customer site
- Training customers on operation of Compact Mass Spectrometer/PuriFlash purification systems at customer site
- Installation and training
- Diagnose and repair Compact Mass Spectrometer/PuriFlash purification systems at customer site
- Planning and organizing your own calendar and travel
- Position is home-based in Germany with significant travel (>50%)
- BSc or MSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physic or Electronic preferred. Experience operating and repairing Flash, Liquid Chromatography & Mass Spectrometer equipment preferred
- Full product training will be provided
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Native German speaker, business-fluent in English
- Driving license
Advion X Interchim offers:
- Team-based company culture with focus on involvement and innovation
- Chance to create direct impact on further successful business growth
- Very good potential for career development
- Competitive salary, commission and car allowance
- 25 days holiday (excl. statutory days)
To apply for this position, please send a CV with your earliest date of availability and salary expectations to Support Manager – Central Europe, Frank Porbeck: email@example.com