Shipping/Receiving Stockroom Associate
This position includes a multiple of responsibilities for a small organization which includes coordinating all aspects of packaging, shipping and receiving goods from our 61 Brown Road location. In addition, performs as stockroom clerk (includes kitting jobs) and backup in the consumables manufacturing area.
- Coordinates all aspects of receiving. This will include the distribution of supplies, spare parts, and business correspondence, stocking of supplies in proper storage location, documenting receipt of supplies and spare parts on packing slips, and providing slips to Procurement as required.
- Coordinates all aspects of shipping. This will include, arranging daily and special out bound shipments, packaging of all products, creating required shipping labels, and seeing that all prepackaged/labeled packages produced by the Administrative Team are shipped in accordance with required method of transport.
- Assists with the management of inventory system and procurement department as needed, including maintaining organized and clean stock room(s).
- Performs kitting of specific jobs (work orders) as assigned.
- Maintains an organized and clean dock as space allows.
- Cross train and become the backup on the consumable side of the business, including tip & coupler manufacture.
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic knowledge of shipping, receiving, and light manufacturing procedures.
- Basic computer experience.
- Experience with JD Edwards ERP system would be helpful.
Advion offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit plans, and a strong team environment. Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.