Sr. Test Technician – Electrical
The Sr. Test Technician will perform a variety of tasks to validate, troubleshoot and adjust the products we build to deliver the highest standard of quality equipment to our customers. This position will analyze data from manufacturing to identify systemic issues and report findings to the Manufacturing Manager. Work collaboratively with manufacturing staff to troubleshoot, train, and help to resolve manufacturing process, assembly, and testing issues. This position requires excellent attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Analyze data from manufacturing to identify systemic issues and report findings to the Manufacturing Manager.
– Work with manufacturing staff to troubleshoot, train, and help to resolve manufacturing process, assembly, and testing issues.
– Manufacture instruments, calibrate, test, and troubleshoot electro-mechanical assemblies and systems.
– Maintain manufacturing & testing processes to support production delivery, cost, and quality goals.
– Root cause issues as assigned via manufacturing management to improve yield, cost, or efficiencies.
– Identify, analyze, own, and drive technical issues to resolution for customer or service instrument returns.
– Develop tooling, fixtures, and automated testing (as applicable) for new and existing products and processes.
– Document test results and failures, providing adequate information to meet requirements.
– Minimum HS/GED with 5-10 years’ experience in manufacturing, production, electronics or similar. Associate’s or some college education preferred.
– Prior experience providing technical support for production and testing of non-conforming instruments highly desirable.
– Fundamental knowledge of electrical principles.
– Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
– Effective communications, both oral and written.
– Strong computer and MS Office Suite skills to assist in job execution.
– Strong attention to detail and sound judgement.
– Ability to multitask and meet competing deadlines. Excellent organizational skills.
– Foster a positive work environment working collaboratively across departments.
– Self-motivated and innovative with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Advion Interchim Scientific offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit plans and a strong team environment. Please visit us at www.advion-interchim.com to learn more about our company and our tailored solutions to improve our customers’ most challenging identification, quantification, and purification needs with our broad range of innovative instruments, consumables, reagents, and scientific expertise. AIS is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
Advion Interchim Scientific is the market-facing name of a partnership between Advion, Inc. and Interchim SAS, separate companies that have agreed to market and distribute their products together.