• Software system architecture, API, instrument communication, and software installation
• Supporting OEM’s application developments using Advion’s API.
• Testing and troubleshooting software to help identify and resolve hardware, firmware, and software problems
• Maintaining existing C/C++/Java/C#/Linux code
• BS in Computer Science or related area. MS preferred.
• Proficient in C++/Java/C#/Linux programming and OO design.
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
• Proficiency with software development tools including various IDES (MS Visual Studio, Eclipse), memory analyzers and code profilers.
• 8+ years exp. C++/Java/C# environment
• 3+ years exp. with instrumentation software
Consumables Manufacturing Associate will perform hands on assistance with all aspects of manufacturing and testing of consumable products for the Advion product lines. This includes, but is not limited to, pipette tip processing, sample plate cleaning and packaging, LC coupler processing, ESI Chip processing and testing of consumable products as required. Responsibilities include:
• Performing all tasks related to quality testing of consumable products.
• Operating, cleaning and checking processing equipment
• Maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly workplace.
• Packaging components and kits according to written procedures and guidelines.
• Performs additional duties as required to support smooth operation of the CCE.
Will need to work inside a clean room environment to perform required duties.
• Associates degree in related field and /or at least three years of relevant experience is preferred.
• Must be able to keep accurate records, provide quality work, and meet production schedule demands
Advion offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit plans and a strong team environment. Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.