Systems Engineer – Product Development
The incumbent will perform a wide range of engineering tasks in support of new product development activities to include mechanical, electromechanical, electrical and electronic component integration at the component and complete systems level.
Responsibilities will include;
• Leading prototype instrumentation builds
• Participating in all facets of new product development
• Working in conjunction with a multi-disciplined engineering team or independently to complete the design and implementation of assigned tasks with minimal direction
• Creating detailed design testing, verification, and validation to support release of new products.
• BS in Electrical/Systems Engineering or equivalent, related experience..
• 1-3 electrical engineering experience..
• Extensive knowledge of engineering documentation practices and drafting standards
• Experience with LabView, Matlab, or Pspice is a plus
• Ability to communicate effectively with others
Lead Generation Specialist
The person will be responsible for generating high-quality leads for our North America account managers through face-to-face industry events as well as through e-mail and phone campaigns.
Responsibilities will include;
• Gaining an understanding of Advion’s products and key markets in order to develop an ideal client profile
• Identifying and researching online and industry sources to reach key prospects
• Conducting e-mail and telephone campaigns to identify potential customers
• Attending, staffing booths, and coordinating various activities associated with conferences and workshops
• BS in Chemistry.
• 1-3 years’ experience, preferably in a lab.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Proficient with Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Must be creative, self-directed/self-starter and able to work under general supervision.
• Ability to travel in US up to 50% of the time
Content Marketing Specialist
This position will have responsibility for Advion’s on-line marketing presence by developing content and performing search engine optimization (SEO) activities which includes the use of social media, online advertising, and backlink development. This person will be familiar with analytics programs to create successful digital marketing programs.
• Writing, developing, and contributing to electronic communications
• Managing social media relevant to the business Maintaining Advion’s website content to optimize user experience
• Monitoring and reporting monthly performance activity
• Optimizing marketing automation
• Managing Pay-Per-Click and Pay-Per-Lead campaigns
• Degree in Marketing, communications, business, or mathematics preferred
• 1-3 years’ experience with online marketing activities: SEO, social media, A/B testing, link building
• Proficient with Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Marketing automation platform
• Experience with video production, graphic design, photography
• Creative, self-starter able to work under general supervision.
Advion offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit plans and a strong team environment. Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.