Proteomics and Glycomics
Fast and complete protein identification
Using the TriVersa NanoMate as a versatile ion-source to support both top-down as well as bottom-up proteomics, utilize the benefit of nano-electrospray to fully characterize a protein of interest including its PTMs and glycan structure.
- Combined top-down and bottom-up workflow support
- Simultaneous fraction collection and on-line LC/MS for further infusion re-analysis of fractions
- Long infusion spray times allow for multiple MS modes such as fragmentation (ECD, ETD, CID, IRMPD), precursor or neutral loss analysis or MSn tree experiments
- Improved signal-to-noise due to the power of signal averaging
- Automated protein analysis in 96 or 384 well plate format
One integrated ion source platform combining the benefits of LC, MS, chip-based infusion, fraction collection, and direct surface analysis.
Related Application Notes
Related Product Notes
Related Success Stories
“The TriVersa NanoMate revolutionized nanospray.”
“Advion’s technology gives you what you want very quickly.”
“If I could, I would have a TriVersa NanoMate on all of our mass spectrometers.”
“We have built our lab around the TriVersa NanoMate®.”