Cannabis and Hemp
Potent solutions for your budding lab
Advion Interchim Scientific offers integrated solutions for minor cannabinoid, THC and pesticide remediation, and rapid winterization with the puriFlash® range of pilot to process-scale purification solutions.
Complete your lab with potency and safety screening with the expression® Compact Mass Spectrometer (CMS), AVANT™ (U)HPLC, and SOLATION® ICP-MS including analysis and quantification of cannabinoids, pesticides, and heavy metals. Take advantage of Advion Interchim Scientific’s full product line for the industry’s most robust cannabis solutions:
High Throughput Purification Solutions
Advion Interchim Scientific puriFlash® instruments relieve the purification bottleneck for processors
Minor Cannabinoid Purification
• Purification of cannabinoids at low concentration is accomplished using smaller particles in the column
• Various column sizes provide linear scale up after method optimization
Turnkey THC Remediation
• THC-free CBD
• 4-13kg output per day
• Detailed SOP’s and training provided
Pesticide Remediation Systems
• Detailed SOP’s and training provided
• Simple software for ease of use
• Room temperature methodology
• 30 minute method excluding solvent recovery
Save time and money with in-house analytical
Testing your product throughout your process allows you to monitor the efficiency of your workflow.
• Using the expression® Compact Mass Spectrometer, obtain analytical data in minutes
• Screen product quickly and with minimal sample preparation
• A wide range of sample introduction techniques to easily introduce all cannabis and hemp plant materials, edibles, tinctures, oils and more.
• Full spectrum cannabinoid analysis, including CBDA, THCA, CBD, THC, and CBN testing, ideal for determination of optimal harvest times.
Heavy metal testing with ICP-MS
• Simple, robust trace metal analysis including arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury with the SOLATION® ICP-MS
• Save time testing in house to reduce the risk of failing 3rd party regulatory tests
The expression® CMS offers simple detection of cannabinoids utilizing the industry’s widest range of prep-free sample techniques. Rapidly perform QC analysis, determine optimal harvest time, or measure pesticide levels.
The modular AVANT™ (U)HPLC provides quantitative testing for cannabinoids for all cannabis and hemp plant materials, edibles, tinctures, oils and more.
An essential tool in every cannabis lab, the SOLATION® ICP-MS offers simple, robust trace metal analysis. The system offers routine analysis of toxic heavy metals to ensure safety and product quality.
Utilize the Atmospheric Solids Analysis Probe (ASAP®) for cannabinoid testing, quality control, and rapid screening of raw hemp and cannabis plant material as well as finished consumer products.
The Plate Express® TLC Plate Reader offers push-button analysis of TLC plates for a qualitative look at THC and CBD compounds, as well as pesticide detection.
Your complete purification solution for minor cannabinoid purification, THC and pesticide remediation, and rapid winterization.
Related Application Notes
Related Product Notes
Effect-directed analysis of bioactive compounds in Cannabis sativa L. by high-performance thin-layer chromatography
Identification and quantification of cannabinol as a biomarker for local hemp retting in an ancient sedimentary record by HPTLC-ESI-MS
Using Compact Mass Spectrometry for Detection and Quantitation of Cannibis-Related Compounds
SOLATION®, A New ICP-MS for the Detection of Heavy Metals in Cannabis and Hemp
Medicinal Cannabis Products for Veterinary Medicine: Application of LC/CMS for the Analysis of Commercial Hemp Products
Rapid Cannabinoid Testing Method for Cannabis Quality Control Using an Atmospheric Solids Analysis Probe Coupled with a Compact Mass Spectrometer (ASAP®-CMS)