Ultra Performance Flash Purification: How To Do High Throughput Purification
This 159-page educational eBook is a comprehensive manual on high-throughput purification – from the theory and principles of chromatography through to method development and column selection. This valuable book offers an incredible opportunity for both beginners and experts alike to learn more about the science of chromatography and can improve your workflow and productivity. Chapter highlights include:
- Theoretical Principles (37 pages)
- Methods Development & Optimization” (45 pages) including TLC, Separative Methods transfer, Methods for Peptides purification, Injection method in Flash, Method optimisation and columns sizing
- Stationary Phases and Columns (45 pages) including Characteristics & Selection Guide, Stationary phases.
- Applications (26 pages)
- Technical Tips (15 pages)
- Troubleshooting (21 pages)