University of Southern Denmark, Ejsing Lab
What is the focus of your lab’s research?
Development and applications of lipidomic technology that allow global analysis of cellular lipidomes with the ultimate goal of improving the understanding of the regulation of lipid metabolism.
Why did you incorporate the TriVersa NanoMate?
I used the TriVersa NanoMate in Andrej Schevchenko’s laboratory at Max Planck Institute in Dresden. I learned that the instrument was far easier to use than nanoelectrospray needles. Additionally, the TriVersa NanoMate offers high throughput and is easy to teach others, especially students, how to use. You can rely on the TriVersa NanoMate to get the job done.
Who would you recommend to purchase the TriVersa NanoMate?
The TriVersa NanoMate is essential for any laboratory interested in lipidomics research for its ease of use, reliability and stable ion spray.
Do you have any publications or presentations using the TriVersa NanoMate?
Lipid Molecular Timeline Profiling Reveals Diurnal Crosstalk between the Liver and Circulation
Sprenger et al. Cell Rep. 2021 34(5):108710
In-depth lipidomics and time-series analysis of fasting-feeding cycles and circadian rhythms provides insights into metabolic crosstalk between tissues.
- Höring et al. Accurate quantification of lipid species affected by isobaric overlap in Fourier-transform mass spectrometry. Journal of Lipid Research. DOI: 10.1016/j.jlr.2021.100050
- Höring et al. Quantification of cholesterol and cholesterol ester by direct flow injection high-resolution fourier transform mass spectrometry utilizing species-specific response factors. Analytical Chemistry. DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.8b05013
- Artibani et al. Adipocyte-like signature in ovarian cancer minimal residual disease identifies metabolic vulnerabilities of tumor initiating cells. JCI Insight. DOI: 10.1172/jci.insight.147929
- Freyer et al. MIGA2 links mitochondria, the ER, and lipid droplets and promotes de novo lipogenesis in adipocytes. Mol Cell. DOI: 10.1016/j.molcel.2019.09.011
- Martinez-Montanes et al. Phosphoproteomic Analysis across the Yeast Life Cycle Reveals Control of Faty Acyl Chain Length by Phosphorylation of the Fatty Acid Synthase Complex. Cell Reports. DOI: 10.1016/j.celrep.2020.108024